Below you will find our Booking Conditions, Important Information regarding our additional services, and our Website Terms & Conditions. All correspondence(s) in respect of Trip Service bookings should be addressed to GoClimbUp™
Payment & Confirmation Policies
- All the payment should be made in advance to hold the booking, on a confirmed basis. The company holds the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
- To book a Fixed Departure/Schedule trek or a Customised/Private trek client need to pay 25% of the Trek/Tour Fee as the initial “Booking Amount”. You can pay by Net banking/Credit/Debit Cards/Paytm/Gpay. This will ensure your participation in the desired trek and we will reserve your place in the scheduled date. You need to pay the remaining amount at least 25 days before starting the trek.
- Booking Amount” i.e. 25% of the Trek/Tour Fee is Non-Refundable at any stage. If in case you are not able to make it due to unavoidable reason(s), we provide you a very flexible choice of Shifting to another trek within the period 3 months.
- As soon as you pay, you will receive a confirmation email from GoClimbUp. The remaining amount needs to be paid prior the date of travel.
- In the event of cancellation of trip services due to any avoidable or unavoidable reason(s), Written cancellations will only be acknowledged if they are received by GoClimbUp on their official address or e-mail(email@example.com) on working days. Cancellation request received on Sundays and public holidays shall be processed only on the next official working day. For such cancellations contact us on + 91 (97600) 76483, +91 (99711) 36652.
- Cancellation on being diagnosed with Covid-19 or due to Government Induced Lock-down: In case of cancellation on being diagnosed with Covid-19, a customer must provide us the Covid-19 Positive report and cancellations under 7 days and up to 72 hours prior to departure. GoClimbUp will issue a GoClimbUp ticket. The ticket can be redeemed up to same amount for the same trek or another trek within the period 3 months.
- Cancellation between 30 days and 20 days prior to the Date of Trek, refund will be made in an GoClimbUp Ticket.
- Cancellation on the start day of the trek, or no show on the start day of the trek, Unfortunately, no refund or GoClimbUp Ticket.
- Booking cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- In case GoCimbUp cancel any of the event, we will make recompense the booking is done on our website. In case if the booking is done on any aggregator or third-party website, we request you to request the refund to the respective company. We shall not be responsible for such instances.
Important Note 1: If your entire group is forced to abandon the trek after you have crossed the base of any trek (could be due to weather / sudden circumstances), we will not be issuing a GoClimbUp Ticket or any other refund. You’re welcome to repeat the trek under new booking process.
Important Note 2: We do not provide GoClimbUp Tickets to those who return from a trek because of personal reasons (lack of fitness, altitude sickness, blood pressure, other health issues or if you’re found drinking / smoking on the trek). GoClimbUp Tickets are given only when the whole team’s trek is cancelled by GoClimbUp or under the Pandemic situation or Lockdown.
- Please note that after the finalization of the trip, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of Taxes, by Govt of India, or any add-on by customer side, the same would be charged as extra.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants, COVID-19, etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort, & general wellbeing.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- GoClimbUp™ do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, natural calamity, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage’s & personal property/s always are at the client’s risk.
- What is GoClimbUp Ticket and how to use it? You can redeem these on any of your future treks with GoClimbUp. Every Trek GoClimbUp Ticket has a validity.
Important Note: GoClimbUp Tickets are non-refundable, not transferable to others or extendable.
For customers who do the full payment of Expedition and High Altitude Passes:
- All the Expeditions require a non-refundable fee to be transferred by the Traveler. We need to prepare months in advance for the expeditions and all the hotels, logistics need to be booked and the solar grid material must be purchased before the start of the expedition. Hence, we ask for a non-refundable expedition fee, so please be sure that you are going to be part of the expedition before you submit the expedition fee.
- In case you decide to cancel once you submit the expedition fee, we will not be able to refund any amount of the money back to you.
- In case you are not able to attend the expedition due to some unforeseen events at your end, we request you to contact the travel insurance company and seek the expedition fee refund from them.
- In case you decide to cancel the expedition mid-way, we will transfer you back to the nearest base camp, but we cannot refund you the expedition fee for the trip unused.
- In case the expedition itinerary is to be changed because of weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, GoClimbUp will try its best to plan an alternate route. However, GoClimbUp is not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.